Sunday, October 18, 2009

5 months and counting!

5 months pregnant


Life is barelling along at a momentous pace - where is this year going? I've now hit 5 months pregnant and have "popped". Starting to feel a bit tired running around with Spencer, who's such an active toddler, but I can't help getting caught up with his enthusiasm for life. Everyday is a new day of discovery and wonder in his world - hours are spent studying grass and gravel, staring up into the trees and pointing out all the birds in our garden. I am very blessed that when he sleeps, he SLEEPS, and I no longer feel guilty about putting my feet up for an hour or so and even napping myself.

Spencer's new bedroom project has officially commenced, with Tim hard at work each weekend painting. I'm so lucky to have a husband who loves a project! Next item on my agenda is the playroom and hallway. Hopefully we'll have it all finished by Christmas, and then we'll have a month or so to rest up before the new baby arrives.


Had to post this gorgeous photo of Spencer using the washing basket as a boat and having a fabulous time in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment