Spencer was fairly well behaved at the church service, although not overly content to sit quietly. He was mesmerised by the singing and piano playing, but I think his finest moment came when he joined me at the altar as I gave my reading - he sure loves to be the centre of attention, and even gave a royal wave as we left the pulpit!
The reception presented a rare opportunity for Tim and I to socialise with good friends without all of our respective children in tow, and it certainly made for a relaxing evening!
Congratulations Mum and Steve - may your life together be long and happy!
Mum & Steve
Mum & Caitlin pre-wedding
Tim entertaining Spencer in our garden while pre-wedding photos are snapped!
Reliving memories of our reception at the Botanic Gardens - nearly 3 years on!
The Swaines, the Jamiesons and the Tonkins enjoy a rare evening of socialising minus children
No comments:
Post a Comment