A quick note to say how glad I am that I have my dear cousin Fiona and her two little ones living so close to us. Fi and I grew up together, and I think it's so special that Spencer and baby number 2 will also be able to grow up with Fi's children Charlie and Olivia. Spencer absolutely adores his older cousin Charlie, and is fascinated and delighted by little Olivia.
I must admit, it's also fabulous to know that when it sometimes gets all too much, I can pop Spencer in the car, with both of us still in pjs, and be at Fi's within 5 minutes to decompress!
Here are a few snaps of the cousins playing together - due to major and minor illnesses over the Winter, our catch ups were, unfortunately, a bit lacking, but now that everyone's less contagious, play dates are back with a vengeance. I'm looking forward to a Summer spent in our respective backyards, paddle pools and sandpits at the ready.
This is Spencer and Charlie at their first catch up since Charlie had glandular fever. Please note all the "boy" toys. These kids love their trucks and trains!
A couple of older photos of the three cousins lounging around on the minimink, just kicking back!
Awww, thanks Eira.... I must admit that I am often found in my PJs when you arrive too! We have managed to do very well having boys first then little girls. I am sure that they will have lots of fun growing up together just as we did. And now Olivia won't just have to play with the boys! Fiona xx
ReplyDelete