Spring ... such a stunning time to be living in this gorgeous city I call home. We have now enjoyed 3 days of sunshine and >20 degrees Celcius weather, and I suddenly feel rejuvenated after what felt like a very long Winter (apologies to all Londoners, for I know you suffer a lot more than moi!).
The backyard has exploded with greenery and flowers, and amazingly seems to have defied last Summer's scorching. Spencer is now fascinated with flowers and leaves, and touched his first caterpillar the other day - unfortunately I was too slow to catch it on camera, but it was such a moment of childhood discovery and wonder. I can take no credit for the garden - Tim is truly the green thumb and I'm so thankful that he enjoys even the mundane tasks such as weeding to ensure that the garden looks as good as it does.
I have loads of plans for this Spring, including taking Spence on his first visit to the Zoo (hopefully when the new pandas arrive), getting the nursery, Spencer's new room, and the playroom decorated (thank you again Tim for all the painting you are about to do), spending lots of quality time with Spence before number 2 arrives, and hopefully taking a "babymoon" with hubby to get some quality time with him!
No new piccies of Spence today, but a few of the garden in full bloom:
DIVINE wisteria Eira! Enjoy the shopping on wednesday :) xo
ReplyDelete