Sunday, September 20, 2009

countdown to shopping extravaganza

So excited ... just got my CR invitation to the cardholders preview of the mid-season sale on Wednesday this week - fabulous timing as this just happens to be the same day of my next scan, when we should hopefully find out the sex of number 2! Think Tim broke out in a cold sweat when he saw the invite.

Am looking forward to knowing the sex of bubs so that I can finally start brainstorming the nursery's redecoration - have a few colour schemes in mind, but won't make the final decision 'til Wednesday. A few new children's and baby's decorating homewares stores have recently opened across the city, so I'm looking forward to investigating what's on offer.

I have also decided to get a bit crafty and sew my own sheet sets for Spencer's new room (colour scheme: red, white and grey). Am trying desperately to recall sewing lessons from year 8, and at least can remember what a bobbin is, but may need to take a quick refresher course.

No comments:

Post a Comment