Sunday, February 21, 2010

January - where did it go????!

It's been a while since I posted anything on this blog, but life went by at a frenetic pace in January with Tim on holidays and getting the last minute things organised for the baby on the way!

Here are some photos from January:

Spencer learning how to smile for the camera (we're getting there!)

We spent an afternoon in Glenelg eating ice creams and chasing seagulls on the foreshore. Spencer also got to try out his sunglasses - too cute!


Tim and I had a weekend away in the Barossa and Riverland in early January. This was our "babymoon" and we also attended friends Kathryn and Jimmy's wedding at Overland Corner in the Riverland. Despite it being a blistering 43 degree day, we had a lovely time.

Tim and I then attended Ben and Jane Walch's wedding at Kingsbrook, Currency Creek, on the Australia
Day long weekend. Beautiful, and a great way to catch up with old school friends. I managed to last until 12 midnight despite being 37 weeks pregnant and sober!

No comments:

Post a Comment